sabato 9 marzo 2013

GREEN CHRISTMAS HEART

Ciao a tutti, rieccomi con un altro lavoro natalizio...un cuore da appendere all'albero di Natale. Adoro alterare questi cuori di legno. Oggi mi sento sul tono del verde...sarà che sono stanca di vedere tutto bianco (neve) intorno a me.
Hello everyone, I'm here with another Christmas work...it's an altered wooden heart for the Christmas tree. I like altered this wooden heart. Today I feel about the tone of green ... is that I'm tired of seeing all white (snow) around me.
  

 
materiali utilizzati:......................Materials used:
Wooden heart; patterned paper; magnolia stamp coloured with watercolours pencils; green rosees; green ribbon; blig recicled by summer shoes.

Con questa creazione partecipo a:
With this creation I partecipe to:

A presto da..............................See you soon by
  

8 commenti:

Kelly ha detto...

So sweet and gentle for the season.
Hugs Kelly

loz ha detto...

Gorgeous Heart Francy..Loz

Julie P ha detto...

Very sweet
Hugs Julie P

Neline ha detto...

It's beautiful! thanks for joining us at TFMC.
good luck!
greets,
Neline

cabio's craft corner ha detto...

Fun and cute little heart deco :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Brita ha detto...

What a gorgeous heart. I love the colours. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Marvelous Magnolia and hope to see you soon.
Hugs, Brita

NPurdum56 ha detto...

So cute. I love that paper! :) Nancee

cherry ha detto...

cute! thanks for coming by rrr!