lunedì 27 gennaio 2014

STAMPS & FUN = CREATIVITY CHALLENGE DT - SKETCH


Ciao a tutti e benvenuti al challenge del lunedì a
Hello everyone and welcome to the new weekly challenge at

Stamps & Fun = Creativity 

Il tema di questa settimana è:
The theme for this week is:

- Sketch

Per la mia interpretazione ho creato una card usando questo bellissimo timbro della Magnolia che mi è appena arrivato.
For my interpretation I made a card using this gorgeous Magnolia stamp that is just arrived me the last week.


La scritta "wanted" l'ho creata con la Silhouette Cameo.
I made the write "wanted" using the Silhouette Cameo.

Spero di vedere tante vostre creazioni a questo challenge
I hope to see your stunning creation at this challenge.

A presto da...........................See you soon by

Nessun commento: